Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Welcome Spring!

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry its been so long since I've posted. My creativity has been in a bit of a rut the past week, and my time has been spent on things that aren't as fun, but more responsible than working on projects.

So I have a really big project reveal coming up, and I'll give you a sneak peek of what it is.




Every time I have gone to Lowe's the past week or so, I have picked up one of their new Spring color samples. I have two pinks, a cream, and a green so far. They were the inspiration for today's post.





Today I was focused on bringing Spring into my home. The sun is finally out, and the flowers are blooming and things are turning green. It made me feel like I needed to contribute to the changing season's efforts.




I bought a pot of fake flowers in the clearance section at Walmart  the pot was a rusty brown, and that did not shout SPRING at me, so I painted it a greenish gray and put green and pink polka dots all over it. I think it looks good with the rest of my shelf.




I bought a little wood oval, painted it the same color scheme, and wrote a message for Spring on it




I have a picture frame I've been meaning to do something with it, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to display it. It even has pretty flowers on it, to welcome in Spring!




Well, its not much, but I am very proud of my flowery springy efforts. Can't wait to reveal my new big project with all of you!




Hope you enjoyed looking at all the pictures. Until next time,

-Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment