Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Change in the Seasons + Feature at The Dedicated House



Hello!

I am giving you two posts this week to make up for last week! Today I am working towards getting my mantle arranged for fall, and finding a place to store all of my spring/summer decor. There is also some really exciting news, Randy's post was featured at The Dedicated House! Thank you so much Kathryn! 



I am a little sad to see all of my bright and cheery decor go into the garage, but I am incredibly excited for the nip in the air and the chilly nights so I can have the fireplace going again!




Speaking of the fireplace, my mantle needs a new face. I've already replaced the flowers with autumny foliage, but I'm trying to figure out what to paint on the back side of my flag!
Here is one last look at my mantle before it comes down.


I love my letter blocks, I won't ever regret making those! They can stay up there all year long, I've already changed them out to spell HARVEST to accompany my hazelnut vanilla candle. My house even smells like fall now!




I picked up this awesome chair for fifteen dollars (with military discount) at the super saver thrift store. I am totally in love with it, but I don't think it fits too well in my living room, so it will probably go up to my room. 


Before you go, check out our feature over at The Dedicated House! It would mean a lot to us.

What kind of changes are you making to your home now that fall is upon us? Leave me some love in the comments section.


No comments:

Post a Comment