Monday, September 2, 2013

Pool Dog "Pawty"


Hello everyone!

We spent our Labor Day cleaning the house, and then we took our dogs to a dog pool party for the last day of summer! They had a blast, and we got to meet lots of other awesome pet parents!


Sorry its been so long since my last post. Things have been crazy around here since I've been home from Germany!!



I've been working on this table, and I used wax for the first time, but Scout keeps jumping onto it from the couch, so I have to re-wax it and find a different spot for it to live before I can officially reveal it, but here's a peek at it for now.

Last weekend was my birthday, and we took the dogs paddle boating at Forest Park in St. Louis! I was very nervous since it was our first time taking the doggies. But they proved themselves by not jumping in and making Randy rescue them. 


I got my first official piece of business. One of our friends from the dog park has a dresser she saved from a burn pile, its in pretty bad shape, but I think we can make it awesome. When its finished I'll make a post about it! 


Well, that's pretty much what has been going on the past couple of weeks. I'll try to be more consistent in posting! Its been slightly more difficult to get back into the swing of things than I thought.

Here are more doggies at the pool pictures!



Scout is a dork

Three sticks and a tennis ball, this guy is a pro. 

Randy!

Pool wrestling!


Down the slide!



The doggies are beat! They slept hard the whole ride home, and they love looking out the window during car rides. 


So what fun things have you done with your dogs this summer? Are you working on any challenging projects, let me know in the comments!

As always, I hope you enjoyed reading, until next time

-Christine 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I can't seem to find your email. I had a quick question about your blog! Can you email me?

    -Shaye

    shayewalsh1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete