Thursday, July 3, 2014

Patriotic Entrance for July Fourth

Hello!




My beautiful sister is in town celebrating Independence Day with us! Tomorrow we will be going to see some amazing fireworks in the neighboring town and spending time with great friends.




We moved to a different home in March, and we no longer have a mantle, but thats okay, because I can deck out our front entrance table!




I love my holiday blocks! I can keep them up all year round. My stacked patriotic words display I made at a church event. Its just scrapbook paper cut to size and modge podged on wood scraps with vinyl letters. I got the vase with the Americana spheres for free at the airman's attic, and I printed off the two patriotic designs from thegraphicsfairy.com and put them in frames I already had.




My wooden American flag from last year has found a home in my front flower bed. And I got this patriotic wreath from Michael's for 50% off! Low budget patriotic decorations, my favorite!

How do you decorate and celebrate our Independence Day?


Until next time,

Christine 

No comments:

Post a Comment